A wide range of applications in chemistry and biochemistry are driving the rapid development of microfluidics. This book focuses its attention on an important subtopic of microfluidics; mixing in microscale.
Nam-Trung Nguyen - Wikiwand
It provides the fundamentals of transport effects in microscale including molecular diffusion, convection, and chaotic advection. The science and technology of microfluidics cover a wide spectrum and the science of mixing in microscale has evolved from reports on fabricated devices to an extensive collection of established knowledge. The focal point of Micromixers: Fundamentals, Design, and Fabrication is the current applicable knowledge and practical issues in designing, fabricating, and characterizing micromixers in the chemical and biochemical industries.
Based on scaling law, it recommends practical micromixer designs utilizing the advantages of the microscale effects. Citations per year. Duplicate citations.
The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations.
- Linux with Operating System Concepts.
- See a Problem?.
- A Rapid Magnetofluidic Micromixer Using Diluted Ferrofluid.
- Nanotechnolgoy Books.
- Fundamentals, Design, and Fabrication.
- The numerical modelling of mixing phenomena of nanofluids in passive micromixers.
- Can We Trust the New Testament.
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
International conference on micro- and nanotechnologies for life sciences
Upload PDF. Follow this author.
- The Blue Line.
- Micromixers : fundamentals, design and fabrication (eBook, ) [futonitypo.ml].
- ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips.
- Design and Fabrication of Geometrically Enhanced Micromixer for Homogenous Mixing.
- Theory Change in Science: Strategies from Mendelian Genetics (Monographs on the History and Philosophy of Biology)?
- Heart of the Highland Wolf!
New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
Micromixers : fundamentals, design and fabrication
New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in.
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 63 47 iindex Muhammad J. Shiddiky Senior Lecturer Verified email at griffith. Jun Zhang Griffith University Verified email at uowmail. Raja Vadivelu Research Fellow Verified email at griffithuni.